Ryan Vo, O.D.
- Doctorate from the University of Houston College of Optometry
- Internship in Ophthalmology and Optometric practice. Special focus in: Treating and managing ocular diseases, injuries and infections
- Family Practice exams: Pediatrics, Geriatrics
- Specialty Contact Lens Fitting in Soft and Gas permeable lenses
- Ophthalmology training in: Corneal and retinal pathologies
- Therapeutically managing ocular conditions
- Managing Pre-operative and Post-operative LASIK
- Texas Board Certified in the Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Texas Board Certified Glaucoma Specialist
- Private Practice since 1996
- In his spare time he enjoys fishing and tennis.